Never take advice from a computer.
The Personal Proverb was made as a birthday present for Patrick "Tricky Victory" LaVictoire.
- Update 2020-11-09: "An obstacle in the way doesn't say anything at all.
- Update 2020-05-11: "Soft! Ignorance can't teach an old dog new tricks."
- Update 2018-12-29: "Put down a towel and fool around until you figure it out."
- Update 2018-10-19: "Jimmy Carter is just a substitute for luck."
- Update 2018-01-17: Improved handling of imperative and first-person singular verb phrases.
- Update 2017-10-25: Added more Ghostbusters quotes. Happy Halloween and you're welcome.
- Update 2017-10-11: Singular subjects now get singular verbs. "Happiness is mightier than the sword."
All older permalinks should still work.
- Update 2017-07-01: "Those who would trade a little liberty for a little security don't rock the boat."
- Update 2017-06-26: Improved permalink functionality.
- Update 2017-06-23: "Even broken clocks do not suffer fools."
- Update 2017-05-31: ???
- Update 2017-05-12: "Sooner or later, it comes down to Fate: old habits put the cart before the horse."
- Update 2017-04-23: "Life is short, and we too are beautiful."
- Update 2017-04-22: Finished permalink system, added some (more) pop culture.
- Update 2017-04-20: Wisdom: "Move out to the country and eat a lot of peaches."
Also: first rudimentary permalink system.
- Update 2017-03-25: "You can't un-mash a potato."
- Update 2017-02-20: "Thousand-mile journeys make you stronger."
- Update 2017-01-29: "Cheaters put not trust in princes and sons of men."
- Update 2017-01-12: separated final conditions from verb phrases
in cases with no prounoun/antecedent pairs
- Update 2016-12-23: "Pride goeth before destruction; the wise sharpen each other."
Also: improved syntax for imperative proverbs
- Update 2016-12-16: "When someone asks if you're a god, get out of the kitchen."
- Update 2016-12-15: "Curiousity gathers no moss."